Students must maintain current contact information. To update your mailing address or phone number log in to your myTC student account. To update your name, email address or other personal information visit the Office of Admissions in the Administration Building.

Criteria for continued financial aid eligibility

Standards of Satisfactory Progress for Financial Aid

Criteria for reestablishing financial aid eligibility

Conditions and terms of student employment

Student Loans Exit Counseling

Students receiving financial aid must inform the Financial Aid office when they:

  • withdraw from school
  • receive any additional financial aid from any other source(s).