The faculty and staff at Texarkana College are dedicated to providing a quality experience to our students. With our occupational & technical courses in addition to our academics, TC attracts a diverse student body made up of different age groups, backgrounds and nationalities. We are confident that you will find TC has something to offer everyone!
- Academic Support
- ADA Assistance
- Campus Map
- Career Coach
- Catalog and Student Handbook
- Child Care
- Clubs and Student Organizations
- Compass Career and Transfer Center
- Counseling Services
- Free Office 2013 for Students – Install Instructions
- Help Desk
- myTC Card
- Online Classrooms
- Student Complaint Procedures
- Student Complaint Form
- Student Appeals Form
- Student Support Services
- Testing Center
- Transcript requests
- Veteran Services
- Guides for using your devices with campus wifi
- How to add mobile myTC to your phone
- Using your Student Tab
- How to view or print your class schedule
- Viewing your advising worksheet
- Set up your phone for TC Email
- Accessing your online courses
- Check your attendance
- Submit a helpdesk ticket
- Check your Final Grades
- More guides and other help topics can be found at the Helpdesk
- How to use the Palmer Memorial Library online.
- Learn more about Assistance for students with disabilities.
- Receive Counseling Services from our licensed professional counselor in the areas of education, career and personal issues.
- Access career planning, job placement, college transfer, and scholarship opportunities from the Compass Career & Transfer Services.
- Locate forms, receive assistance with Federal Financial Aid.
- Learn more about the Testing Center.
- Proctored Exams requirements and information.
- Local and nearby students may enjoy the use of the Pinkerton Fitness Center.
- Learn more about Clubs & Organizations available at Texarkana College.
- Help from the Veteran Services office is available for those who qualify.
- Travel the world and explore other cultures with the Texarkana College Road Scholars program.