Yes. Everyone requesting financial assistance through the TC Foundation is required to reapply by the next priority deadline listed alongside the scholarships.
Community College Scholarships From Texarkana College
The Texarkana College Foundation awards over 300 endowed and annual scholarships available to Texarkana College students with an average award of $1,500.
It is easy to apply to our community college scholarships. TC’s one scholarship application allows you to be considered for all applicable scholarships.
Cost of Tuition
Steps to Apply
Scholarship Awards Available
On This Page
Steps to Apply for Community College Scholarships
- Access Your AwardSpring Account – Existing / Returning students and use your TC email address and password. Prospective students can create an account at AwardSpring.
- Start the Application – If you are a TC student, your demographic information will populate into the AwardSpring scholarship application. Answer all questions, request your letter of recommendation, and review your dashboard for any additional requirements to complete. Note: Some scholarships may have additional requirements that the applicant must complete. Be sure to check your AwardSpring Dashboard for any additional requirements.
- Click the “Submit Application” button on the lower right corner of the screen. If the button is gray, your application is not complete. Review the dashboard to determine any items that require attention. Each section of the application will show if it has been “completed” or is “in progress”.
- AwardSpring will match you with all scholarships for which you qualify.
For more information, sign into Award Spring using the steps above
|Scholarship||Total Scholarships Per Year||Scholarship Amount||Basic Qualification|
|Honors College Scholarship||Up to 80||Up to full tuition and fees||Top recent high school graduate|
|Nursing Scholarships||14||1,000-2,000||Nursing student|
|Barry Family Scholarship||Approximately 5/year||3,000 for VN / 6,000 for ADN||Nursing student|
|Faculty Association Scholarship||Varies||Varies||Selected by faculty association|
|International Student Scholarship||2||1,500||International student|
|Workforce Scholarships||4||1,000-2,500||Workforce major|
|Criminal Justice Scholarship||1||1,500||Child of first responder/Criminal Justice major|
|Engineering Scholarship||1||1,000||Engineering major|
|US Marine Corp Scholarship||Up to 4||2,000||Child/grandchild of US Veteran|
|BWI Companies Scholarship||2||2,500||Dependent of BWI employee|
|Black Student Scholarship||1||1,500||Black student|
|Hispanic Student Scholarship||1||1,500||Hispanic student|
|Overcoming Barriers Scholarship||Varies||1,000||EOC student|
|Business Student Scholarship||Up to 3||1,500||Business Student|
|West End Student Scholarship||3||1,500-2,000||West End of Bowie County high school graduate|
|DeKalb Student Scholarship||1||1,500||DeKalb High School graduate|
|Just Start Scholarship||Up to 100||Up to 1,000||Non-traditional student|
|Non-Traditional Student Scholarship||2||1,500||Non-traditional student|
For more information on Foundation Scholarship Donors view the Texarkana College Foundation pages.
- Single Parent Scholarships (SPSF)
- This scholarship is given to low-income single parents who are pursuing post-secondary education in preparation for skilled employment. We organize affiliated scholarship funds that serve every county of Arkansas. To apply for a scholarship go to www.aspsf.org or to get involved, contact the affiliate SPSF serving the county you live in.
- With a thriving community of over 3.8 million members, Unigo is the premier network for current and future college students to get to where they’re going. Unigo provides cutting-edge tools, compelling content, and essential information, empowering students to make the best decisions about their college experience.
- Works by matching the information in your profile to scholarships from our database of over 1.5 million scholarships worth over $3.4 billion. Membership is free.
- Rent to Own Labs Scholarship
- Offers a $2,500 scholarship that can go toward tuition, textbooks or development courses for a student pursuing a career in real estate.
- Has been providing scholarship information to students and scholarship management services to companies since 2003. Their database is 100% free for students to use.
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship
- Program for the Fall semester includes two (2) $10,000 scholarships and four (4) $5,000 scholarships, to be awarded to undergraduate and graduate students with a declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or a related life-science field.
- USF Scholarship
- The TADC Urban Scholarship fund is for graduating high school seniors, first-time and/or returning undergrad college students, attending any accredited nonprofit college, university or technical school. Go to txadc.org to apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
The AwardSpring system automatically saves your answers as you complete the application.
When completing the online scholarship application, answer and complete each question carefully and accurately, as this determines scholarship eligibility. Some scholarships need additional requirements, so be sure to review your “Dashboard” and answer those questions. Do not leave any questions blank.
No. Each scholarship has specific eligibility requirement(s) that were defined by the donor when the scholarship was established. Eligibility requirements are stated for each individual scholarship, so be sure to read the requirements carefully.
Yes. Each scholarship has a deadline that is listed on the summary of scholarships page.
Yes. International students may apply for TC Foundation scholarships. Awards are made based on the qualifications and eligibility criteria of the scholarships.
The Texarkana College Scholarship Committee reviews and evaluates each application and makes award recommendations based on the scholarship criteria.
To access MyTC portal and your TC email address, visit support.texarkanacollege.edu/. You will find the link to reset password beside the “Welcome” section.