Online Courses & Distance Education at Texarkana College
Distance Education at Texarkana College offers students a convenient way to take classes and online college courses. Our online courses are fully accredited and offer the same high quality of instruction and rigor as traditional classes. The registration process, course content, and course credit is the same as equivalent courses held on campus. You can find out what your specific instructor requires by clicking on the link below for specific course orientation information.
On This Page
Contact for More Information for Online Programs
If you have any questions regarding online courses—college credit through distance education at Texarkana College—please contact Kirby Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 903-823-3392.
- How to use the Palmer Memorial Library online.
- Learn more about Assistance for students with disabilities.
- Receive Counseling Services from our licensed professional counselor in the areas of education, career and personal issues.
- Access career planning, job placement, college transfer, and scholarship opportunities from the Compass Career & Transfer Services.
- Locate forms, receive assistance with Federal Financial Aid.
- Learn more about the Testing Center.
- Proctored Exams requirements and information.
- Local and nearby students may enjoy the use of the Pinkerton Fitness Center.
- Learn more about Clubs & Organizations available at Texarkana College.
- Help from the Veteran Services office is available for those who qualify.
- Request to Create an Online Course
- Course Certification Checklist
- Course Equivalency Form
- Course Certification Signature Form
- FERPA Privacy Checklist for Online Course Hosting
- Effective Contact Guidelines for Online Courses
- Evaluation for Online and Hybrid Courses
- Checklist for ADA Compliance in Online Courses
- Section 508 Standards