- Adjunct – Construction Instructor at Telford Unit
- Adjunct Instructor – Electrical Technology – Telford Unit
- Adjunct Instructor – Medical Billing & Coding
- Adjunct Instructor – Sociology
- Adjunct Instructor – Welding – Telford Unit
- Instructor – Welding – Telford Unit
- Junior Database Programmer
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Part-time Bookstore Student Worker
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires we employ only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. New employees must present documents verifying identity and right to accept employment (see form I-9). No one will be placed on the payroll until all employment procedures are fully satisfied, including completion of a criminal background check. Information contained on job vacancy announcements are subject to correction as a result of typographical error, omission, or changes resulting from institutional restructuring and / or funding. Grant funded positions are subject discontinuance per grant stipulations. Specific job requirements and / or physical location of this position render this position security sensitive, and hereby subject it to the provisions of Section 51.215 of the Texas Education Code.
TEXARKANA COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Human Resources Director, 2500 N. Robison Rd., Texarkana, TX, 75599, (903) 823-3017, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texarkana College is committed to full compliance with both the Drug Free Workplace and the Drug Free Schools and