Part-time Bookstore Student Worker
Bookstore Clerk Student Worker position serves customers by merchandising, selling, purchasing, receiving, and overseeing the entire sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Positive retail customer service attitude and skills
- Presentation and Analysis skills
- Basic Safety
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Cash Register/Computer skills
- Organizational skills
- 10-key ability
- Ability to Multi-task and Prioritize
- Previous retail experience helpful, but not necessary.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures inventory integrity through adhering to receiving processes and labeling accuracy.
- Pursues excellence to protect against shrinkage and to remain audit compliant.
- Responsible for cash management including: balancing tills, monitoring and maintaining reserve funds, change orders, reports for Bookstore and Bulldog Bistro.
- Performs Opening and Closing duties as needed.
- Adheres to College’s purchasing procedures.
- Helps customers (Faculty, Staff, Students, Community) by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; billing departmental sales; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Maintains a safe, clean and appealing store presentation.
- Work hours flexible in cooperation with other staff members
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive, depending on qualifications and experience.