- From the Texarkana College home page click on the MyTC link.
- Log in with your TC username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Student Tab.
- Once your STUDENT tab opens, how you get to your online/hybrid course depends on whether your instructor is using the Moodle LMS or Jenzabar’s eLearning LMS. You will need to have your pop-up blocker turned off in the browser you are using. If you are using Firefox or Internet Explorer, a reminder to turn them off will show up. If you are using Safari on a Mac, the reminder will not show up. You just need to make sure the blocker is off. If you do not, nothing will happen.
- Once your student tab is open, click on the TC Online – Moodle LMS link under the dark-blue Quick Links sidebar on the left of the page.
- Click on the (Log in) link
- Log in with your TC Username and Password
- Click on the drop-down arrow by My Courses and choose the course you want to enter.
- You should now be in your class located within the Moodle LMS
Jenzabar eLearning LMS
- Once your Student tab has opened, scroll down to the Jenzabar eLearning LMS section and make sure you are in Current Courses. Click on the course you want to enter and the course will open.