- Program Update – includes information about how to access teaching resources
- Virtual Class Schedule
- How to join a Zoom Meeting / Classroom
GED Testing Information
Initially, testing will include only a small group of individuals meeting the following:
- Had a scheduled exam cancelled; and
- Have a GED Ready score of 145 or above (Green) that is less than 60 days old.
They will be given a free test voucher in exchange for answering questions afterward to test/ensure usability.
These individuals have already been notified via email.
Test takers cannot request to be part of this group.
This phase should last one to two weeks.
This phase will include individuals in the following order:
- First week: Individuals with cancelled appointments with GED Ready Green within 60 days (these will receive a free GED Ready)
- Second week: 3 of 4 tests already passed with GED Ready Green*
- Second week: GED Ready Green (within 60 days of pilot launch)*
Eligibility is determined by GED Testing Service.
Test takers should log into your ged.com account to see if you are eligible.
This phase will include all test takers with GED Ready Green within 60 days of scheduling.*
*with a 50% off promo for GED Ready through end of July