Who must attend orientation in Spring 2015?
Orientation is required for:
- New students
- New transfer students
- Returning students who have been away from TC for one year
- High school graduates and students who attended TC as Early Admission/Dual credit students and are attending TC as a high school graduate for the first time this past Fall
- Students who missed College 101: New Student Orientation this past Fall
Dates for College 101: Spring 2015 [Academic]
- January 13, 2015 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- January 13, 2015 | 6-9 p.m.
- January 16, 2015 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Dates for College 101: Spring 2015 [Workforce]
- January 14, 2015 | 9-11 a.m.
- January 14, 2015 | 6-8 p.m.
Location for College 101
Stilwell Theatre | Stilwell Humanities Building
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your orientation session to check in.
Prior to orientation a student must:
- Complete an application for admission to Texarkana College.
- Receive an acceptance e-mail with your TC Student Identification Number.
- Provide Official High School and college transcripts. GED certificates are acceptable.
- Provide proof that you have had the meningitis vaccine or complete the exemption waiver. [students 22 and over are exempt]
- Complete class registration
How to register for orientation:
Students are registered in College 101 after meeting with advising/registration. A $20 fee is billed directly to your student account. This orientation fee is non-refundable.