Who must attend orientation in Fall 2015?
Orientation is required for:
- New students
- New transfer students
- Returning students who have been away from TC for one year
- High school graduates and students who attended TC as Early Admission/Dual credit students and are attending TC as a high school graduate for the first time this past Fall
- New Students who missed College 101: New Student Orientation this past Spring
All Students must attend this session.
- Friday, August 21 | 12 – 4 p.m.
First Baptist Church Texarkana
3015 Moores Lane, Texarkana TX
All Students must attend one of these sessions for hands-on training in the Levi Hall Conference Room located in the BCT Building.
Please call (903) 823-3106 to reserve your seat for your desired session.
- FULL – Sept. 2, 2 – 5 p.m.
- FULL, standby is available call (903)-823-3106 to reserve – Sept. 4, 12 – 3 p.m.
- Sept. 9, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Sept. 10, 2 – 5 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your orientation session to check in.
Prior to orientation a student must:
- Complete an application for admission to Texarkana College.
- Receive an acceptance e-mail with your TC Student Identification Number.
- Provide Official High School and college transcripts. GED certificates are acceptable.
- Provide proof that you have had the meningitis vaccine or complete the exemption waiver. [students 22 and over are exempt]
- Complete class registration
How to register for orientation:
Students are registered in College 101 after meeting with advising/registration. A $20 fee is billed directly to your student account. This orientation fee is non-refundable.