Who must attend orientation in Spring 2016?
Orientation is required for:
- New students
- New transfer students
- Returning students who have been away from TC for one year
- High school graduates and students who attended TC as Early Admission/Dual credit students and are attending TC as a high school graduate for the first time this past Fall
- New Students who missed College 101: New Student Orientation this past Fall
All Students must attend one of these sessions for hands-on training in the Levi Hall Conference Room located in the BCT Building.
Please call (903) 823-3106 to reserve your seat for your desired session.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your orientation session to check in.
Prior to orientation a student must:
- Complete an application for admission to Texarkana College.
- Receive an acceptance e-mail with your TC Student Identification Number.
- Provide Official High School and college transcripts. GED certificates are acceptable.
- Provide proof that you have had the meningitis vaccine or complete the exemption waiver. [students 22 and over are exempt]
- Complete class registration
How to register for orientation:
Students are registered in College 101 after meeting with advising/registration. A $20 fee is billed directly to your student account. This orientation fee is non-refundable.