The Cost of Attendance (COA) is determined by the Office of Student Financial Services and is based on the average costs a student will incur during the academic year. Included in the COA are average tuition and fee costs, a room and board allowance, books and supplies, transportation, and personal/miscellaneous expenses. The actual cost will vary depending on whether a student chooses to live at home with their parents, or independently.
- Tuition and Fees: The average cost of tuition and fees for a typical undergraduate student based on full-time enrollment. Full-time undergraduate = 30 hours per academic year.
- Room and Board: A reasonable estimate of what it would cost to live in the Texarkana area while attending school. Actual costs may vary by individual choices related to location and circumstances.
- Books and Supplies: The average cost of books and supplies for a typical student for an entire academic year.
- Transportation: Average transportation expenses are based on an average 50 mile round trip to campus.
- Personal and Miscellaneous: Average expenses are calculated based on potential expenses that students might incur such as: personal computers, personal items or emergency expenses.