Current students may download unofficial transcripts from the Student tab on myTC.

Official transcripts for current or former students must be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse.  The cost for each transcript is $5.00 plus an additional $2.50 processing fee to the Clearinghouse.  Payment must be made with credit or debit card via the Clearinghouse order process.

Multiple delivery options, including electronic PDF, are available – for an additional fee of $1.00.

Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received and are normally processed within 48 business hours of receipt of the request.  However, during peak registration periods processing may be extended due to the high volume of requests being received.

For assistance ordering transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse please visit the NSC Transcript Order Help Page.

You may also contact the Texarkana College Registrar’s office at or 903-823-3012.

Order Unofficial or Official Transcript

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I ensure that my mailed transcript is received at the right location?

    The transcripts will be mailed to the exact address, provided by the student, that is listed on the National Student Clearinghouse request form. You will need to contact your receiving school and verify what address to put on the request. Please note, most schools have different addresses for first time in college (undergraduate), transfer students, and graduate students.

  2. What is the fastest way to send my official transcript?

    The fastest way is electronically.  Please check with your receiving school to ensure they accept electronic transcripts.  If they do, please verify the email address with your receiving school prior to making the request.  Please note, there is an additional fee to request electronic delivery service.

  3. Are electronic transcripts considered official?

    Yes, if the receiving institutions will accept electronic transcripts. Please verify with your receiving school prior to making the request.

  4. Who can pick up my transcript?

    After a request has been entered through the National Student Clearinghouse and the transcripts have been processed, TC will release transcripts to the student or to anyone with whom the student has authorized on the request form.  The person picking up the transcripts MUST have a photo ID with them and present it to college officials when retrieving the transcripts. Not all schools will accept official transcripts released to students in person as an official transcript at their institution.  Please verify this stipulation with your receiving school.

    IMPORTANT: If you wish to have your transcript picked up by another individual you must submit a written statement that specifically states you give permission to Texarkana College to release your transcript to a third party who must be named in the statement.  This statement must also include your actual signature.  Emails will not suffice for this permission.  The written permission statement should be uploaded and submitted with the transcript request.

  5. What could prevent my transcript request from being processed?

    If there is a flag on your student records that indicates a Business Office Hold or a Financial Aid Hold, you must first contact the department issuing the hold to resolve the problem and notify the Registrar’s Office that the hold has been resolved. If a student has not forwarded their official transcripts from high school or previous college to TC prior to the transcript request there will be a hold on their account.

  6. How do I access my unofficial transcripts?

    Students with access to myTC can print an unofficial transcript from their student portal. If a student cannot access the student portal (due to lost or forgotten login, prior years in attendance, etc…) but still has their student ID and needs assistance with a password, please contact the TC Help Desk.  If they are not able to access this, you will need to then go through the clearinghouse system to obtain an official transcript.

  7. What if I want to enroll as a Transient Student?

    (A Transient student is seeking a degree from another institution but wants to take classes that will transfer.  For example- a student seeking a degree from a four-year university who is home for the summer and wishes to take summer school classes.) Transient students are still responsible for completing a transcript request through the National Student Clearinghouse. As long as a student is flagged as a transient student, TC will send an official copy of a student’s transcript without having received an official transcript from the student’s host institution. **Please note- a student must apply via the ApplyTexas website and indicate they are a Transient Student before enrolling in TC for this purpose.

  8. How will I know the status of my request?

    The student will be notified via email or text message by the National Student Clearinghouse of the status of their request.  The normal processing time is 48 hours except during peak registration periods.