Pilgrim’s Pride teams up with TC Foodbank by donating 70 whole chickens in support of Thanksgiving in a box.
Would you like to donate? Download a Thanksgiving in a Box flyer.
- Boxed stuffing mix (like Stovetop)
- Instant mashed potatoes in boxes or packets
- Jars of turkey gravy or dried gravy packets
- Canned yams
- Cranberry sauce
- Cornbread mix
- Canned pumpkin or fruit pie filling
- Pie crust mix
- Salt & pepper
- Boxed macaroni & cheese
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Cream of chicken
- Cake mix or brownie mix
- Can of frosting
- Vegetable oil
- Powdered drink mixes
- Box of tea bags
- Bag of sugar
- Boxes of Jell-O or pudding mix
- Box of cereal
- Box of graham crackers
Items can be dropped off at any of our donation boxes located throughout campus.
- Front Admin (in front of lobby desk in Administration building)
- Health Science (2nd floor in the breakroom)
- STEM (in front of office)
- Liberal Arts (next to theatre)
- Business and Social Sciences (in front of Admin office)
- Library (2nd floor in front of tutor station
- Business Office (breakroom)
- Career Education Center (front lobby)
Any student, faculty or staff in need of a box, please contact Phillip Parrish at email@example.com or Katie Tipps at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a pick-up time on November 15 between 3-5 pm. All submissions will be confirmed by November 9 and any cancellations by November 13 for reassignment. Donations are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis.
Want more Bo in your life? Follow @Bo_Bulldog on twitter.