The registration fee -$52.50.
|Register by phone||Available only if you’ve registered previously||$15|
|Change fee||Test type, center or date change||$28|
|Late registration fee||For registering after the regular deadline but before the late registration deadline||$28|
|Waitlist fee||Charged only if you are admitted to the test center on test day.||$46|
Test and registration fees are not refundable
U.S. SAT Registration Dates
|Test Date||Regular Registration Deadline||Late Fee Registration Deadline/Deadline for Changes|
|October 11, 2014||September 12, 2014||September 30, 2014|
|December 6, 2014||November 6, 2014||November 24, 2014|
|January 24, 2015||December 29, 2015||January 13, 2015|
|May 2, 2015||April 6, 2015||April 21, 2015|
Register at www.collegeboard.com. Study information may also be found at that site…registration does not occur through Texarkana College.
Note: When registering, use Test Center Code 44860 to select Texarkana College as your testing site.
Test Day Checklist
What to bring — and not to bring — to the SAT
You must present acceptable photo identification (ID) for admission to the test center. You are responsible for understanding and following the SAT Test-Taker Identification Requirements and Policies.
You may be denied entrance to the test center or your scores may be withheld or canceled if you can’t present acceptable ID, if the validity of the ID is in question, or if you fail to follow the Identification Requirements and Policies.
Calculators permitted while testing are:
- Graphing calculators
- Scientific calculators
- Four-function calculators (not recommended)
Not permitted as a calculator:
- A laptop or a portable/handheld computer
- Electronic writing pad or pen-input/stylus-driven device (e.g., Palm, PDAs, Casio ClassPad 300) Note: The Sharp EL-9600 may be used without the stylus.
- Pocket organizer
- Cell phone calculator
- Calculator that has QWERTY
Nice to Have:
- A watch (without an audible alarm)
- Extra batteries and backup equipment
- A bag or backpack
- A drink or snacks (for your break)
What NOT to Bring:
- Cell phones or smart phones, including BlackBerrys, iPhones or Android devices
- iPods or other MP3 players
- iPads or other tablet devices
- Laptops, notebooks, PDAs or any other personal computing devices
- Pagers or any other texting devices
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or other photographic equipment
- Any device capable of recording audio, photographic or video content, or capable of viewing or playing back such content.