View your student statement
- Go to my.texarkanacollege.edu
- Log in and go to the Student tab
- Select Billing and Payments from the menu
- Click the Course and Fee Statement link. Look under Pay in Full with Card, or Setup a Payment Plan. This will generate charges and show you your Student Statement.
- Once it generates charges, the next page will have a link with a PDF to print.
Pay your tuition & fees
Tuition and fees are due (see payment deadlines) once you register for classes. Texarkana College does not mail bills or statements. We encourage you to pay in full or set up a payment plan immediately to avoid missing your tuition deadline. All unpaid classes are dropped after the payment deadline
Don’t miss your deadline!
- Check your payment deadline to avoid losing your classes.
- If you miss your payment deadline you will need to re-register for your classes.
- We cannot guarantee seats will still be available if you have to re-register.
Meet the deadlines
Failure to meet payment deadlines will result in being dropped from all registered classes. Payments must be made or arranged by the following deadlines:
Student loan refund policy
Unlike grant aid, Texarkana College disburses all student loans in two payments per semester rather than just one. Students will receive refunds from the first half of their loans a little over a month after school begins. Refunds for the second half of student loans will occur shortly after midterm.
Grant and scholarship aid disbursements will not be affected by this change.