Does your family qualify for Child Care Assistance from Workforce Solutions Northeast Texas?
You may be eligible to receive assistance with your child care costs.
- Family must live in Bowie, Cass, Delta, Franklin, Hopkins, Lamar, Morris, Red River, or Titus county.
- Parents must be working or attending school/training for a minimum of 25 hours per week for a one parent household or 50 hours per week for a two parent household.
- Family’s gross monthly income must fall within the Income Eligibility Limits:
(Effective through 9/30/15)
The parent’s cost is a sliding-scale fee based on income, family size and the number of children in care.
To learn more about child care assistance
- Call Child Care Services 1-800-874-3226 or 903-794-8999 to request an eligibility packet via mail.
- Visit the Workforce Solutions Northeast Texas website for more information and to apply.
- Relay Texas TDD: 800-735-2989
- Relay Texas Voice: 800-735-2988
- If qualified, return completed enrollment packet and all requested documentation by fax or by mail to:
Workforce Solutions Northeast Texas
1702 Hampton Rd.
Texarkana, TX 75503