Shannon Howell had a different path to school, one that many Texarkana College students share: the path of starting over. After graduating high school, she started a family and raised her children. She…
Admissions and Recruitment Services provides campus tours by appointment only. You may Schedule Your Campus Tour Here to complete a Campus Tour Request Form. A student recruiter or a representative will contact you within two (2) business days via email or telephone to discuss appointment availability and to also confirm your tour. Remember to bring a photo ID with you for academic advising.
Walk-ins for campus tours may be accepted; however, only upon the availability of the student recruiter & recruitment representatives. We invite you to come see for yourself everything that Texarkana College has to offer! Please note that campus tours are not available when the college is closed for holidays and weekends.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULINGS: If you need to cancel or reschedule a tour, please contact a student recruiter at 903-823-3200 or email us at email@example.com at least one (1) day in advance so that we may rearrange our schedules accordingly. Please feel free to use our campus tour request form to reschedule a more convenient time for you to visit.
ARRIVING LATE FOR YOUR TOUR: We are happy to wait if you see that you will be arriving late for your tour. However, there may be others who have already arrived early and are waiting to start their tour. In order to ensure that there is adequate time and attention for every scheduled tour, we ask that you notify our student recruiters at 903-823-3200 if you see that you will be more than 15 minutes late past your scheduled tour time. We reserve the right to automatically cancel your tour if you do not notify the recruiter that you are going to be late and it has been more than 15 minutes past your schedule tour time.
Customer service is our goal! Please take a moment after your campus tour to complete the short survey in your welcome bag.
Make the most of your campus tour by
- Wearing comfortable shoes…some tours may consist of walking longer distances on campus.
- Checking the local weather…tours are given in rain or shine! Bring a jacket or umbrella (if needed).
- Asking questions…tours may consist of one-on-one interaction with our wonderful faculty and staff, so feel free to prepare questions in advance.
- Visiting the TC Bookstore and Bulldog Bistro…can’t wait to be a Bulldog? Feel free to purchase items from our bookstore or enjoy a wonderful meal after your tour.
- Please check in at the Welcome Desk, located on the 1st floor of the Administration Building. You will then receive…a TC Welcome bag filled with information and a pen so that you can take notes of important information you may need later.