In 2009, 23.5 million people in the U.S. needed treatment for an illicit drug or alcohol abuse problem.*
Today, while over 76,000 addiction professionals are working in the United States**, addiction continues to be a place for much needed research, development and care.
It’s also place where you can help.
At Texarkana College, learn how you can build a career while you help rebuild lives in your community.
*According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) National Survey on Drug Use and Health
**According to the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors website.
Talk to us and learn more about how a degree or certification in Drug & Alcohol Abuse Counseling can launch your career in workplaces and fields like these:
- Chemical Dependency Counseling Centers
- Clinical Psychology Practices
- Criminal Justice / Prison System / Probation / Parole Agencies
- Detox and Rehabilitation Centers
- Employee Assistance Programs