The items listed below must be submitted to the Allied Health Coordinator in the Continuing Education office prior to the start date of the class.
- Submit a copy of high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be 18 years of age to register.
- Physical exam must be completed on Texarkana College Health Occupations form. Approximately $50.
- Immunizations: Applicants must have proof of completing the following vaccinations prior to starting the program and documented on attached Immunization Record form. Cost dependent on location student obtains injections needed to complete requirement.
- Hepatitis B vaccination series of three shots or titer indicating immunity.
- Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) or titers indicating immunity.
- Varicella vaccination, chicken pox history or title indicating immunity.
- Tetanus-diphtheria – pertussis within the last 10 years.
- Negative TB skin test or negative chest x-ray within six months prior to starting the program – approximately $25.
- Current drug screen – approximately $30. Please ask lab to fax “Attention to: Joanne Rose at fax number 903-832-3747”. Approximately $30.
- Current background check. Please follow instructions to utilize Pre-Check on attached form. $54.
- Uniform for clinical rotation costing approximately $40. Black scrub pants and white scrub top preferred.
- $93 fee to receive the CNA exam, due at the end of the course.
Please call Joanne Rose, Allied Health Coordinator, at 903-823-3384 if you have any questions about submitting or completing the required documentation listed above.