You may qualify for an associate degree at Texarkana College—even if you didn’t attend TC after high school!

If you have at least 15 hours of dual credit from Texarkana College and you continued taking classes at another higher education institution, you may be eligible for reverse transfer—meaning you can receive an associate degree without any further coursework at TC.

This is a great (and super easy) way to add a college degree to your resume! If you qualify, here’s what you need to do:

  • Have your current college send a transcript to TC, and if possible, have them label the envelope with “Reverse Transfer”
  • And that’s it! Questions? Contact Brandon Higgins at or 903-823-3024. Include the words “Reverse Transfer” in the subject line of the email and include your name, date of birth, and question.