Want to register for classes as an Early Admission student? This checklist will help guide you through the process.
- Visit with your high school counselor to determine what course(s) to take and pick up your Early Admission Form and sealed transcript/test scores.
- Apply online at applytexas.org.
- Make sure you complete the profile and the application. Students should choose 2 year college and Texarkana College. Additionally, choose dual credit along with your high school for your major.
Texas Success Initiative
- Early Admission students must be assessed in all areas of TSI. Students can be exempt through ACT with a 23 composite and 19 on Math and English or through SAT with 480 on Reading and Writing and/or 530 Math. Students can also take the TSI assessment at TC’s Testing Center. Please see TSI Testing Center Info for Parents.
Register for classes!
Make sure you bring the following items:
- Completed Early Admission Form.
- Sealed Transcript.
- Test scores (ACT or SAT will be on your ISD transcript).
- Proof of Meningitis (if taking class on Texarkana College campus).