Want to register for classes as a Dual Credit student? This checklist will help guide you through the process.
Step 1: Check for Eligibility
- Check with your high school counselor to see if you are eligible. Meet with an advisor or your high school counselor for guidance in picking your best course
- If you need to take the TSI Assessment, you will need to complete the pre-assessment. You can complete the pre-assessment at the link
- Contact TC’s Enrollment Service office at 903-823-3012 to receive a ticket to test. Students must have a photo ID and pay $10.00 for each test TC’s Testing Center can be contacted at 903-823-3278.
- Turn in a copy of your TSI scores to your
Step 2: Application
- Complete the Dual Credit Application online at https://www.texarkanacollege.edu/enrollment-services/dual-credit/. This must be done at least 72 hours in advance (New students or students who have not taken a class within the last year).
Step 3: Registration
- Check with your counselor for the registration date. TC works with high schools to set dual credit registration dates each semester. Students cannot register until all required documents have been turned in to their counselor.Required documents for new students: Current high school transcript, approved test scores. Students attending a TC campus/site Workforce class must turn in proof of meningitis vaccination within the last 5 years at least 10 days prior to class or submit a waiver.
Returning DC students: Required test scores (unless TC already has them on file). Please use the link below for more information on the required meningitis vaccination or waiver.