The TCNet secure wireless network is available to students and staff of Texarkana College. Before a laptop can access the Internet, it must be registered. Please follow the instructions below to connect a laptop.
- Connect to the wireless network TCNet
- When prompted, login with your myTC username and password
- Accept the certificate for secure communications
- If your device has not been registered or if the registration is expired, you will be redirected to the registration page upon starting a browser. Read and accept the Texarkana College Acceptable Use Protocol.
- After a few seconds, your device should be activated with Internet access. If you are having problems after registration, disconnect and reconnect to the wireless network.
Download a pdf version of TCNet Laptop Wireless Access Instructions.