How to view your 1098-T information

Log into myTC. Current Students, go to the Student tab then Billing and Payments; Former Students, go to the Alumni tab. Look for the Financial Document Center. New Information for Tax Year 2018 Beginning in tax year 2018, colleges and universities will no longer be able to report amounts billed for qualified tuition and related expenses to […]

Read More