If you are able to log in using your current password it is possible to reset your password from a campus computer.
Password Reset Guidelines
- Do not use any part of your name.
- Use at least 8 characters
- Use at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and a number or special character
- Cannot change to a previously used TC password
- Must be changed every 90 days
- While currently logged-in with your account, press and hold the CTRL and ALT keys.
- Then tap the DEL/Delete button to bring up the logon options screen.
- Select ‘Change a password’ to enter the Password Reset dialog screen.
- Enter your current password in the ‘Old password’ field. If you’ve received a password reset text message from the Help Desk and you want to replace that password with one of your own choosing you would use the password from the text message here.
- Enter your new password in the ‘New password’ and ‘Confirm password’ fields.
- Press the enter key to continue.