If you are able to log in using your current password it is possible to reset your password from a campus computer.
Password Reset Guidelines
- Do not use any part of your name.
- Use at least 8 characters
- Use at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and a number or special character
- Cannot change to a previously used TC password
- Must be changed every 90 days
- While currently logged-in with your account, press and hold the CTRL and ALT keys.
- Then tap the DEL/Delete button to bring up the logon options screen.
- Select ‘Change a password’ to enter the Password Reset dialog screen.
- Enter your current password in the ‘Old password’ field.
- Enter your new password in the ‘New password’ and ‘Confirm password’ fields.
- Press the enter key to continue.