1. Open the App Store on your Apple iOS device.
2. In the search box type Outlook, then select Microsoft Outlook.
4. Tap Install and enter your Apple ID.
5. Open the Outlook app, enter your full TC Email address, and tap Add Account.
6. You will be redirected to the TC Email sign in page. Enter your TC password, then tap Sign in.
7. On the Add Another Account screen, click Maybe Later.
At this point, the Add Account wizard is complete and your TC Email account should be added to the Outlook app. The next steps are recommendations only and not required for completing the setup.
8. On the Enable Notifications pop-up box, tap Turn On to receive notifications when new emails are delivered. You can select No Thanks, however, disabling notifications might delay email delivery.
8a. If you select Turn On notifications, also tap Allow when prompted.
9. By default, Outlook will separate your inbox into two tabs – Focused and Other. Your most important email messages are on the Focused tab while the rest remain easily accessible, but out of the way, on the Other tab.
To disable Focused Inbox, tap Inbox (or swipe right on the screen) and then click the Settings gear icon.
10. Scroll down to Focused Inbox and toggle it off.
This completes the additional steps. Your inbox with your emails will be displayed.
Download a PDF version of How to add Outlook to a mobile device