From the Texarkana College website, http://www.texarkanacollege.edu, click on the myTC icon in the right hand corner. Login to my TC using your Texarkana College username and password.
- After you log in,
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Scroll down to the Help – Links section and click the Drop a student link (if you are off campus or not using Internet Explorer, you will have to login again as pictured).
- You should see a list of your current courses. Click on the appropriate course.
- Enter the Effective Date, which is the date the student exceeded the maximum allowed absences.
- Enter the Last Attended date which is the date the student last attended the class.
- Enter the reason of the drop (at least 10 characters). Please see highlighted text for reason if dropping with an F.
- After completing the required sections, click Update.
- The screen will appear with a status of ‘Pend’ for that student until the Registrar processes the drop through the system.
- If you click on a student that has a status of Pend or W, you will receive the message shown in the red box below.
- To drop another student, click on the Return to class list link.
Download a printable version of How to Submit Drops