Before setting up the Outlook mail app on your Mac you must first install Microsoft 365. Please refer to this article for downloading and installing Microsoft 365 (Office) first: Installing Microsoft 365
- With Microsoft Office for Mac installed, go to Applications in Finder and double-click the Microsoft Outlook.app.
- Click Get started.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your TC Email address and click Next.
- Enter your TC password and click Sign in.
Wait for the Office licenses to activate.
- Select your Office theme and click Continue.
- Add your Texarkana College email account.
- After Office 365 connects, click Done.