- Click on the Password Management link in the sidebar.
- Click on Reset Forgotten Password. Don’t forget to read the password requirements.
- Type in your TC username and the email address that was entered when you set up the Challenge/Security questions.
- If the stored email address is not a phony email and you want a password reset link sent to your email, click Send to Reset Email.
If you want to answer the Challenge/Security questions instead of an email, then click on Answer Hint Questions.
- Answer your two challenge questions and click Continue.
- Enter your new password in each blank and click Continue. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number. Please look at instruction number 2 for additional requirements.
Download a pdf version of How to use Password Self-Service.