Ready, Set, Apply!
To be admitted to Texarkana College you must submit an:
- ApplyTexas application
- Official transcript
- Meningitis Vaccination Verification (under 22 only)
Final official transcript with high school graduation date and school seal enclosed in envelope from high school. If not graduated, we will need in-progress transcript until we receive the final.
GED test scores report issued by state where the test was taken and passed.
Home Schooled Graduates
Transcript of the high school equivalent work completed and the date of graduation.
Must verify all documents are up-to-date and on file.
College or University Transfers
Every college or university attended as well as final official high school transcript. All must be enclosed in envelope from respective schools.
College or University Transients
Official in-progress transcript from the current college or university attending. International Students All foreign transcripts must be translated into English by a member of the American Translators Association. Students seeking transfer credit from foreign institutions must submit the official transcript evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Before you get started, make sure you know the following:
- Email address
- Social Security Number
- While it is not required, if you plan to apply for Financial Aid, your SSN will be necessary to match your admissions record to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Some Military and Veteran programs require an SSN; please provide your SSN if you intend to access these programs.
- Full legal name.
- In order to avoid delays in your financial aid, your name on ApplyTexas should be the same as the FAFSA.
- If you live in Texas, know your county.
- If you have Permanent Resident Alien Number or are on a Visa, make sure you know your Visa type or Permanent Resident Alien Number.
If you did not create a profile in Apply Texas click ‘Create your account now’. If you already created a profile you will need to login with your username and password that you generated on Apply Texas. Your login credentials are emailed to your personal email upon creation of your account.
If you haven’t created a profile, proceed filling out the required profile information.
Once you have a profile click on the ‘My Applications’ tab then click ‘Start a New Blank Application’.
Select ‘create a new 2 year college admissions application’
Your Application will not be submitted until you have clicked the ‘Submit Application Now’ button. When you get to the ‘You Have Successfully Submitted Your Application’ screen you have completed the application.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to take note of your ApplyTexas Username, Password, and Application ID.
Download a pdf version of How to apply to Texarkana College.