- Go to the Texarkana College Financial Aid Online System (NetPartner). You can click the link in the Quick Links panel of myTC, or
- Go directly to the web address: https://finaid.texarkanacollege.edu/NetPartnerStudent/
- If you have already activated your account, enter your SSN and the PIN you selected when activating the account to login.
- If you have not activated your account, click on ‘First Time User’.
First time users only:
- Enter your SSN and click ‘Submit’.
- Enter your birthday and the email address you entered on your FAFSA in the top 2 text boxes.
- Choose 2 security questions and supply the answers in the ‘Security Questions’ section.
- Enter and confirm your password and click ‘Submit’. The system refers to your password as your PIN. From now on, you will login to the Financial Aid system using your SSN and PIN.
Choose a PIN that is not easy to guess that you can remember! It must be 5 characters and should be longer.
Check if you are missing any required documents or other information
- Login to the Financial Aid system. Once logged in, if you have a Documents tab and no Award tab, there is something that needs resolved before you will receive Financial Aid. Click the Documents tab.
- Look for items shown as ‘Not Received’. These items must be resolved with the Financial Aid office before you can be awarded funds.
Accepting awarded amounts – YOU MUST DO THIS TO RECEIVE FUNDS
- Login to the Financial Aid system. Once logged in, click the ‘Accept Awards’ tab.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Click the Submit button.
- After clicking Submit, a screen will appear asking your ‘Accept all Aid’. Click to accept and click Submit.
PDF guide: How to check my Financial Aid status