Why we need this information
- Texarkana College may need your bank’s Routing Number and your Account Number in order to send you refunds or to set up a payment plan.
- Always check with your bank if you’re not sure about your routing or account number. Your bank account number IS NOT the same as your debit/credit card number.
Red River Credit Union Members
- The routing number for RRFCU is 311989331.
- For checking accounts, the account number is your 6-digit member number with 010 added to the front and 0 added to the end.
- For savings accounts, the account number is your 6-digit member number with a 0 added to the front and 0 added to the end.
- If your member number is less than 6 digits, add zeroes to the front to make it 6 digits.
- For more information, check out the RRFCU Frequently Asked Questions.
Find your Routing and Account number from a Check
If you are using a checking account, you can find the information by looking at the bottom of a check from your account.