Fall 2021 2nd 8-week payment deadline
Special notes for Fall 2nd 8 weeks
- Charges for the FALL 2nd 8 week classes will not be on Student Accounts at the time of enrollment. Charges will not appear until approximately 10/1/21. If you pay or setup a payment plan for other classes, that payment will not cover the 2nd 8 week classes.
- If you have an existing payment plan at the time the 2nd 8 week class charges appear, your payment plan will be adjusted to include the new tuition and fees.
- Any financial aid on your account prior to 10/1/21 does not pay for the 2nd 8 week classes.
- Any financial aid refunded to you in September/October 2021 does not pay the 2nd 8 week classes.
- Students with financial aid must speak to a Financial Aid Advisor regarding their 2nd 8 week classes to see if they have any remaining aid to cover these classes.
All students must pay or set up a payment plan by the payment deadline. If you register for a session after the payment deadline, you must pay or set up a payment plan on the same day.
- Pay in full. You can pay online using myTC or call Student Accounts at (903)823-3331 to pay with a debit or credit card.
- Set up a payment plan. You can set up a payment plan online using myTC. This option requires 25% down plus a $30 enrollment fee.
- Use financial aid. Your FAFSA must be submitted, processed, and applied to your student account.
IF YOU REGISTER AFTER PAYMENT DEADLINE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY IN FULL, SETUP A PAYMENT PLAN (ONLINE ONLY), OR HAVE COMPLETED FINANCIAL AID THE SAME DAY YOU REGISTER
Payment Plan Steps: COLLEGE GREEN via Herring Bank
- Go to texarkanacollege.edu
- Log in and go to the Student tab
- Select Billing and Payments from the menu
- Look for the Setup a Payment Plan heading
- Click My Account Balances to update your account balance
- Select the Year and Term from the dropdown
- Click Setup a Payment Plan
Classes will be dropped for non-payment on the day after the payment deadline listed above.