- This event has passed.
Spring 2nd 8-weeks Payment Deadline
If you register after 1/6/2021, you are required
- to pay in full,
- set up a payment plan (online only),
- or have completed Financial Aid the same day you register.
Classes will be dropped for non-payment on the day after the payment deadline
Special note for 2nd 8-weeks
- Charges for the Spring 2nd 8-week classes will not be on Student Accounts at the time of enrollment. Charges will not appear until approximately 3/1/21. If you pay or setup a payment plan for other classes, that payment will not cover the 2nd 8-week classes.
- If you have an existing payment plan at the time the 2nd 8-week class charges appear, your payment plan will be adjusted to include the new tuition and fees.
- Any financial aid on your account prior to 3/1/21 does not pay for the 2nd 8-week classes.
- Any financial aid refunded to you in February/March 2021 does not pay the 2nd 8-week classes.
- Students with financial aid must speak to a Financial Aid Advisor regarding their 2nd 8-week classes to see if they have any remaining aid to cover these classes.
To set up a payment plan
- Go to my.texarkanacollege.edu
- Log in and go to the Student tab
- Select Billing and Payments from the menu
- Look for the Setup a Payment Plan heading
- Click My Account Balances to update your account balance
- Select the Year and Term from the dropdown
- Click Setup a Payment Plan