Texarkana College announces the availability of our new online e-learning healthcare courses from Health Ed Today! These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience.
Each course includes:
- 24 hour a day instructor support & course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks and student materials
- a new “Secure Student Website” – including career resources & other training
- certain programs include clinical externships!
Ask us about national or state certification and clinical externship opportunities through these courses!
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a secure “Student Portal” website which includes:
- Career building exercises, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc.
- Career mentors – there to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, healthcare review, etc.
The following courses are available anytime!
Visit us online to experience a Course Demo and to learn more about these exciting new programs!
For additional information
Contact Texarkana College at 903-823-3384, email email@example.com or call toll free 1-888-963-5967.
The Health Ed Today courses were developed through a partnership with leading education organizations including Pearson Education, E-College and Condensed Curriculum International.