Distance Education with TC & PMI fits your schedule!
Let Texarkana College, in partnership with Practice Management Institute, provide you with distance education that fits your schedule!
Practice Management Institute’s curriculum addresses coding, billing, management and compliance for administrative staff working in an outpatient medical office setting. Our highly skilled faculty team teaches beginner to advanced level courses in local markets and via online training. Since 1983, PMI has partnered with hospitals, medical societies, health care organizations, and colleges across the country to address local training needs. More than 20,000 medical office professionals have earned certification by exam in their area of specialization.
- Core program sessions are adapted from PMI’s live class curriculum and include a digital course manual.
- Certification program sessions (CMCO, CMOM, CMC, CMIS) area adapted from live class lectures and include a physical course manual, support via discussion forum, and proctored exam.
- Students enrolling in CMC & CMIS must have access to current editions of CPT, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM, and medical dictionary.
To register or request additional information
Contact Joanne Rose at 903-823-3384, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-963-5967.
The following courses are available:
- Appeals, Refunds & Recoupment Requests – $199
- Certified Medical Coder (CMC) – $1,250
- Certified Medical Insurance Specialist (CMIS) – $999
- Certified Medical Office Manager (CMOM) – $999
- Certified Medical Compliance Officer (CMCO) $2,050
- CPT Coding Workshop – $299
- Effective Denial Management and Rejection Prevention – $199
- ICD-10 Coding for the Medical Practice – $299
- Mastering E/M Coding – $199
- MIPS & Quality Payment Program Made Easy – $199
- OSHA Compliance Guidelines for the Medicare Practice – $199
- PMI: Principles of Coding – $299
- Privacy and Security Concerns for the Medical Practice – $199