The Texarkana College Bookstore is located in the Truman Arnold Student Center and is designed to serve both students and faculty. In addition to textbooks and other school supplies, the Texarkana College Bookstore carries a variety of gift and other items. The Texarkana College Bookstore hours are posted on-site and on the College’s webpage. Textbooks are sold and rented throughout the school year; however, textbook “buyback” is conducted during designated times at the end of each semester.
Refund and Buyback Policy
- Book buyback occurs only during the final exam week
- A College Bookstore receipt must accompany all returns
- Books must be returned within the first twelve (12) class days of the fall and spring semesters and the first four (4) days of the summer sessions to receive a full refund.
- New books returned by the 4th/12thclass day must be unmarked and show no signs of use or wear to receive a full refund
- Defective books will be replaced at no charge and should be returned at once
- No buy-back on workbooks and books listed as no-buy-back
- Books “on loan” must be returned during the final exam week