Texarkana College holds accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate degrees and certificates.
APPROVED AND ACCREDITED BY:
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Texas Board of Nursing
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
MEMBERSHIP / AFFILIATIONS:
- The Southern Association of Junior Colleges
- Texas Association of Junior Colleges
- Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Office of Admissions
- Texas Music Educators Association
- National League for Nursing
- National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Pivot Point International
- American Welding Society
- Texas Association of Music Schools
- National Certification Program of HVAC Excellence
- National Association of Developmental Educators
- National Center for Construction Education and Research
- Achieving the Dream
- Texas Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
AN EQUAL EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION
It is the policy of Texarkana College not to discriminate on the basis of sex, disabilities, race, color, age, or national origin in its educational and vocational programs, activities or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI. The Texarkana College campus is accessible to the disabled. Texarkana College is committed to full compliance with both the Drug-Free Workplace and the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Acts.
TC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Human Resources Director, 2500 N. Robison Rd., Texarkana, TX, 75599, (903) 823-3017, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This catalog contains policies, regulations, and procedures which were in existence as the publication was first published. The College reserves the right to modify or amend any statements or policy to reflect current board policies, administrative regulations, or procedures and applicable state or federal laws or regulations.
2500 North Robison Road
Texarkana, Texas 75599