Ashton Klink

Ashton KlinkI was a Licensed Professional Nurse when I joined the nursing program at TC. I had previously taken the EMT Basic course and other general education courses at TC as well prior to leaving the area for a little while. However, once I made up my mind to go back to school and become a Registered Nurse, I never thought about going to any other school but TC. I had such wonderful instructors for all my other classes that I knew it would be the best program in the area. The nursing program at TC is rigorous—and it needs to be. The program has well-educated and humble instructors who want you to succeed. I don’t think I would have gotten a job so quickly out of school from any other program. I got hired to be an RN in the ICU prior to graduation. I am eternally grateful to all the staff at TC who helped me achieve my dream of becoming an RN. Thank you!

Ashton Klink

2017 Associate Degree Nursing Graduate

Current Employer: CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System

90 Years of Proven Success

To celebrate Texarkana College’s 90 years, we’ve asked our alumni and friends to share their stories about how TC has made an impact on their lives. We’d love to hear your story, too—you can submit it here!

In honor of TC’s 90 years, we’re asking our supporters to donate $90 in our $90 for 90 Campaign to support the TC Presidential Scholarship. Learn more.