Data source: Jenzabar
News & Publications
- Texarkana Gazette – TC has state’s highest rate of graduations
- Texarkana Gazette – TC’s graduation rates are highest in Texas
- Texarkana Gazette – TC board hears positive report, OKs lease
- Texarkana Gazette – Achieving the Dream, Award marks big turnaround for TC
- Texarkana Gazette – Texarkana College earns highest national honor
- Texarkana Gazette – Students don’t just start here. They finish here.
- Four States Living Magazine – The Business of Student Success, Texarkana College Duo Opens Doors of Opportunity
Decrease in Average Completion Time
Since 2015, our students have averaged a faster time of completion, originally taking 4.1 years to complete but dropping to only 3.6 years to complete by 2020.
And students’ average number of semester credit hours completed towards their degrees dropped from the state average of 82 in 2015 to now only 69 average credit hours to earn a degree.
Decrease in Number of Excess Hours Completed
Since 2015, our students have averaged a lower number of excess course hours, with 45.2% of Associate Degree Graduates not having more than 3 excess credit hours, much lower than the Texas state average of 24.37%.
Our students’ average excess semester credit hours attempted dropped from 22 sch in 2015, to only 9 sch in 2020, while the state average has remained at 22 excess credit hours.