From a desktop/laptop
First log in to myTC from the Texarkana College website texarkanacollege.edu using your Texarkana College user name and password.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Find your course in the Jenzabar eLearning LMS section of the page.
- Click on the course that you want to check your attendance.
- On the left hand side in the light blue box, click on Attendance.
- This will populate the right side with the information about your attendance in that course.
- A daily log of your attendance is also listed.
To check another course, click on the Student tab and follow the steps again.
From a mobile device
- Using your mobile device, first log in to myTC from my.texarkanacollege.edu.
- Tap Student Center.
- Tap My eLearning.
- Tap the course that you want to check your attendance.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Attendance in the menu list.
- This shows a Summary of your attendance.
- Tap Sessions if you want to see a daily view.
- Check another class – tap myTC and follow the steps again.
Download a pdf version of this guide.