NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Who must attend orientation THIS fall?
Orientation is required for:
- New students
- New transfer students
- Returning students who have been away from TC for one year
- High school graduates and students who attended TC as Early Admission/Dual credit students and are attending TC as a high school graduate for the first time this Fall
Dates for College 101: Fall 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014 at 10:00 am
Location for College 101
First Baptist Church of Texarkana
3015 Moores Lane
Texarkana, Texas 75503
Prior to orientation a student must:
- Complete an application for admission to Texarkana College.
- Receive an acceptance e-mail with your TC Student Identification Number.
- Provide Official High School and college transcripts. GED certificates are acceptable.
- Provide proof that you have had the meningitis vaccine or complete the exemption waiver. [students 30 and over are exempt]
- Complete Registration for Classes
How to register for orientation:
Students are registered in College 101 after meeting with advising. A $20.00 fee is billed directly to your student account. This orientation fee is non-refundable.