NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Who must attend orientation THIS fall?
Orientation is required for:
- New students
- New transfer students
- Returning students who have been away from TC for one year
- High school graduates and students who attended TC as Early Admission/Dual credit students and are attending TC as a high school graduate for the first time this Fall
Dates for College 101: Spring 2014
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 9:00 am in the Truman Arnold Student Center
Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 5:30 pm in the Truman Arnold Student Center
Dates for Workforce College 101: Spring 2014
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 10:00 am in the Truman Arnold Student Center.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 at 6:00 pm in Levi Hall.
Students required to take orientation but had unforeseen circumstances and did not attend one of the four sessions will have a College 101 hold placed on their student account. Students who did not complete College 101 in the Fall will be able to complete this requirement in Spring 2014.
Prior to orientation a student must:
- Complete an application for admission to Texarkana College.
- Receive an acceptance e-mail with your TC Student Identification Number.
- Provide Official High School and college transcripts. GED certificates are acceptable.
- Provide proof that you have had the meningitis vaccine or complete the exemption waiver. [students 30 and over are exempt]
- Complete Registration for Classes
How to register for orientation:
Students are registered in College 101 after meeting with advising. A $20.00 fee is billed directly to your student account. This orientation fee is non-refundable.