Texarkana College is an open-admissions college; however we do have steps that must be met according to your background. Once requirements are met, you will be accepted into Texarkana College.
Apply online to Texarkana College using the Texas Common Application for 2-year institutions.
After you complete the Apply Texas Application please do the following:
1. Submit your final transcripts. [Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope]
High School or GED
All official college transcripts
2. Provide Proof of Immunization
Students under 22 will not be allowed to register until they have turned in proof of bacterial meningitis to the Office of Admissions. Visit the meningitis section of the website to learn more.
After completion of these steps, you will be accepted to Texarkana College.
All acceptance letters are e-mailed to students.
Once you receive the acceptance letter we encourage you to do the following:
1. Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Texarkana College school code is 003628.
2. Meet with an academic advisor.
3. Register for classes and College 101.
4. Purchase Parking Permit.
5. Pay for Classes.
6. Get your Student ID.