Texarkana College’s staff of professional advisors are available to devote personal attention to everyone in the college community. The Advising and Retention Department is located on the first floor of the Administration Building. Students are seen on a walk in basis or by scheduled appointment.
Services available are:
1. Career advisement regarding vocational career options, occupational information, self-appraisal of interests, aptitudes, and abilities.
2. Academic advisement regarding appropriate choices of courses, educational plans, study skills, and transferability of courses.
3. Confidential personal advising regarding adjustment and life decisions.
4. Standardized testing to provide additional information about interests, aptitudes, and abilities necessary for planning and making decisions.
5. Job placement for off campus opportunities.
Normal Hours of Operation
8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Thursday
8:00AM – 4:00PM, Friday
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY – VISIT ON A WALK-IN BASIS
Contact Information: (903) 823-3283
|January 20, 2014||Martin Luther King Day|
|March 10 – 14, 2014||Spring Break|
|May 26, 2014||Memorial Day|
|July 4, 2014||Independence Day|
|September 1, 2014||Labor Day|
|November 24 – 28, 2014||Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 20, 2014 – January 4, 2015||Christmas/New Years Holiday|