How to register for an online course?
Register for online courses the same as you do for regular face-to-face courses. Follow the instructions below.
Please submit the following documents prior to registration.
Failure to submit all documents may delay registration and you may be placed on hold.
- New students must submit an application. The Texas Common Application may be found on the
Texarkana College website under Admissions. Any returning student who was not enrolled in the last
long semester (fall to spring or spring to fall) must re-apply to update their records.
- Please submit a final copy of your high school transcript. The final copy must be officially signed and include all grades and date of graduation.
- Texarkana College requires the most recent official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. This applies to all transient students.
- Please submit test scores for TSI requirements. This includes TAKS, ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, Asset, Compass, THEA or other standardized test scores as approved by Texas Higher Education.
- Financial Aid: Please see pg. 4 for information on grants and scholarships.
- All holds from previous terms must be cleared before registration. This includes various holds that may be placed by Admissions/Registrar/Veteran’s records, Financial Aid, Business Office, Library, Parking and/or other departments.
- Academic advisors are available in the Recruitment, Advising, and Retention Department to help you prepare your schedule and make recommendations according to your degree plan.
- Any student who has not met all three parts of TSI (or as required by their program) and are not on hold must have their schedule approved by a counselor or academic advisor before registering.
- You may bring your schedule to the Office of Admissions and register in person during scheduled registration hours.
- See dates and times for registration and when payments are due on the Registration Dates page.
- Click on myTC link at the top of the page to register.
- Payment must be made in the Business Office. Credit card payments may be made by phone. Call 903-832-5565 ext. 3090 or 3091.
- Students with financial aid, grants and scholarships including Rising Star must see Financial Aid for process and then proceed to the Business Office.
- If your employer or organization has agreed to pay for your classes, it is your responsibility to ensure payment is complete.
- Failure to pay or complete Financial Aid agreements by payment deadlines will result in your schedule being deleted and you must register again.
- Payment plans and Cost of Attendance are available in the Business Office – see Business Office link from the Admissions web page.